Blue Devils Register ONLINE!
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU CAN BE APPROVED
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 24 months and signed by the physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, their registration will not be approved. Contact the main office 527-3000 or athletics 526-8633 to verify the date we have on file, keeping in mind that the physical is considered expired now if it expires during the sports season.
READ THROUGH THE WAHI ATHLETIC HANDBOOK (updated8/2015)
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
Xổ số thứ tư tuần trướcIt will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Primary Care Doctor name and phone number
- Insurance Company Name and Policy/Group numbers
A parent or legal guardian should register by clicking on this Link: and following these steps:
FIRST TIME USERS-
A parent or legal guardian should register by typing in (or clicking on the link):
FIRST: Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address, and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
SECOND: Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you into FamilyID with your own new account (remember the email and password you used for next season).
THIRD: Search for Walla Walla High School Athletics in the search bar.
FOURTH: Click on the link for the program you want to sign up for
(ie: Winter Sports/Spring Sports/Summer Programs/Fall Sports),
- Complete the information requested on the registration form.
- When you have completed the form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
- From the new screen, there is a green button on the right “submit registration”
- Log in to your account with your existing email and password combination.
- Search for Walla Walla High School Athletics in the search bar, or click on Walla Walla High School link.
- Click the link for the program of your choice (ie: Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer)
- Follow the FOURTH through FIFTH steps for First Time Users.
Xổ số thứ tư tuần trướcIf you need assistance with your registration, please call Family ID at 1-781-205-2800